Visit the Belfry
Overlook Arras and its squares from 55 meters high! Access to the first crown of the Arras belfry, registered in 2015 on the UNESCO World Heritage list, and enjoy a unique view of Arras and the surrounding countryside.
Admire the emblematic monuments of the city as well as the 155 facades of Baroque-Flemish styles of the squares, and observe in the distance the great sites of remebrance of the First World War.
Unaccompanied visit daily during Tourist Office oppening hours (last ascent 30 minutes before closing) :
From 2nd January to 10th April and 21th September ti 31st December:
- Monday: 10.00am to midday and 2.00pm to 6.00pm
- From Tuesday to Saturday : 9.00am to midday and 2.00pm to 6.00pm
- Sunday: 10.00am to 12.30pm and 2.30pm to 6.30pm
From 11th April to 20th September :
- From Monday to Saturday: 9.00am to 6.30pm
- Sunday 10.00am to 1.00pm and 2.30pm to 6.30pm
Closed on 1st January, 25th December and in bad weather
Duration of the tour: nearly 20 min
19 people maximum per ascent
The Belfry is not accesible to persons of reduced mobility.
City Pass Arras: Combine entries on different sites (boves, belfry ...). On sale at the reception of the Tourist Office.
Groups contact : +33 (0)3 21 51 26 05